Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Pat Sajak, Columbia College (Chicago) alumnus. I condsidered using him alongside Trebek in last week’s video, but there’s just too much damn clapping and crazy sounds behind his voice. Gotta keep it clean, Wheel.
• Touted UCF QB signee DaMarcus Smith asked for his release just a few weeks after signing day. This is after a last-minute switch to UCF from Louisville. I’m guessing Smith is the annoying guy at the table who asks for a couple more minutes while everyone else is ready to order. Twice.
• CBS’s Bryan Fischer previews Oregon’s spring. He has the audacity to use the word “Yruretagoyena.”
• Ohio State coach Jim Tressel signed things last week while weird looking people looked on. There’s no way this series of photographs can be described more accurately.
• Things are a-changin’ in Minnesota. KILLLLLL.
• ESPN’s Ted Miller attended a Utah practice and now he thinks he knows everything. Ok, he knows enough for six solid bullet points.
He also lists Pac-12 QB depth charts.
• Urban Meyer goes to a Notre Dame practice and watches them hit each in close confines. Settle down.
• ESPN’s Adam Rittenberg has Nebraska practice bullet points. Only four, though. Point Miller.
• Lane Kiffin, actor.
• Football Study Hall statifies the Houston Cougars. You knew this was coming. Statify!
• FX will show a weekly game this fall from a pool of Pac-12, Big 12, and Conference USA games. Game changer. Something else.
• The Pac-12 is considering Sunday games if the NFL lockout continues. Fun.
• Illinois is having a series of practices this spring. Rivals’s Tom Dienhart confirms this.
Today’s Video of the Day is the best 90s Internet warning video I’ve seen all day. I now know that mustachioed sleeveless men are skeevy. Saved me a lot of time.
Enjoy your Tuesday.
Follow me on Twitter.