Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Don Draper, since we won’t be seeing him for at least another year, damnit.
• SI.com’s Andy Staples says Ohio State coach Jim Tressel is leaving his school few options in regards to his future. School president Gordon Gee might have to fire himself to avoid this.
• South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier was fake arrested last week at practice to prove a point. Wonderful.
• This is Alabama‘s newest defensive tackle. Man, I remember when I looked like that. Glad that’s all behind me.
• Texas Tech had a spring game. It looks like their #1 QB going into summer workouts is somebody named “Seth Doege,” which I will probably pronounce “dough-gee” until mid-October.
• ESPN’s Brian Bennett had a conversation with Cincinnati coach Butch Jones. The key word here is “toughness,” which means not a lot of preparation went into this interview.
• It’s Alabama RB Trent Richardson’s time. Some say he’s better than their last running back who won a Heisman trophy and was consistently much more productive. Some say.
• Fox Sports West tries to look at the new position battles at USC, but the words “Kiffin” and “Barkley” appear more than anything else. Oh well, they tried.
• Miami OT Seantrel Henderson showed up last year weighing 385 lbs. The word “hero” is thrown around a lot these days, so I’ll just stick with “huge guy who seemed to care very little about his conditioning until now.”
• Central Michigan took a few steps back in 2010. Since I’m still almost positive some disgruntled former Chippewa wrestlers stole my wireless microphone receiver in 2008, this doesn’t completely ruin my day. And yes, it IS all about me.
• Rivals’s Olin Buchanan previews Oregon’s spring. Apparently, they’re aiiiiiiigggggghhhhhttt.
Today’s Video of the Day is the easiest way to calm down a screaming baby … Norwegian Black Metal, duh.
Enjoy your Monday.
Follow me on Twitter.