Today’s Chorus is brought to you by USC attendee Tom Selleck, whose Magnum PI character was aped perfectly on Archer last night with “Terms of Enrampagement.” If you’re not watching Archer, I’m not sure you should be reading or listening to us. Ok, I take that back. Watch Archer, though.
• If you heard yesterday’s show with Yahoo’s Charles Robinson, it won’t come as a surprise that embattled Ohio State coach Jim Tressel did, in fact, forward the emails (he got from his lawyer source regarding memorabilia sales) to QB Terrelle Pryor‘s hometown mentor.
• South Carolina über DE recruit Jadeveon Clowney was searched by police last night. I’m not sure if this actually news, but not the ideal photograph to see for Gamecock fans on a random March morning.
• In less troubling news, South Carolina basketball player Bruce Ellington (leading scorer) will try his hand at football. He played the sport in high school and is expected to get a look at slot receiver.
• Is Texas Tech coach Tommy Tuberville “miserable” in Lubbock? Apparently, three SportsbyBrooks sources seem to think so.
• CBS’s Dennis Dodd looks at BYU’s newfound independence. I’m not crazy about how often he uses the word “hallelujah.” Seriously.
Oh and don’t forget … BYU primer!
• ESPN’s Ted Miller runs down Oregon State’s spring. It’s college, so coach Mike Riley will do some experimenting… with the offense, sickos!
Speaking of which, Oregon State blog Building the Dam has more on Beaver updates. Oregon State Beaver updates, sickos!
• ESPN’s Adam Rittenberg looks at B1G Ten WRs. Slowly. With a bead of sweat running down his forehead.
• ESPN’s Brian Bennett offers a quick Big East scorecard of coaching moves. Pitt seems somehow … different.
• Minnesota‘s offense will look different this fall. The fine folks at The Daily Gopher are kind enough to explain what that means.
• Rivals primes Georgia Tech. Yellowjacket coach Paul Johnson doesn’t care one way or the other.
• Michigan safety Ray Vinopal is transferring to Pitt, according to the Youngstown Vindicator. Yes, that’s a real thing.
Today’s Video of the Day is Jimmy Kimmel mashing up Jershey Shore and the Justice League. Because why not that’s why.
Enjoy your Friday.
Follow me on Twitter.