Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Community’s Yvette Nicole Brown, a proud Akron graduate who should be watching the Zips upset Notre Dame today. You laughed yesterday at my Morehead State reference and look what happened. Don’t doubt me! Or the Zips!
• The NCAA upheld the suspensions of five Ohio State players for selling memorabilia, and then Buckeye coach Jim Tressel self-extended his own suspension to five gamesfor not disclosing knowledge. Who would’ve thunk it would’ve all happened during day one of the NCAA Tournament? Amazing!
Oh and the NCAA hasn’t ruled on Tressel yet so it’s all just PR at this point. Still amazing!
SI’s Andy Staples writes about this using more words than I’m willing to give you for free.
• FINALLY, somebody writes something about Florida’s spring.
• NBC Miami is reporting that up to six Miami players will be suspended for their home opener against Maryland. This story seems to agree with the earlier OT Seantrel Henderson rumor.
• GQ says LSU fans are the tenth worst in all of sports. The picture they chose to illustrate this, well, doesn’t.
• ESPN’s David Ubben bullet points what he saw in Columbia during Missouri’s spring practice. The word “Gabbert” is tossed around quite a bit, whatever that means.
• EDSBS has a condiment bracket. This has nothing to do with college football and everything to do with condiments. Oh and it’s mostly incorrect.
• An Auburn blog is outraged with an off-air Paul Finebaum speech in which he (hark!) seems very much pro-Alabama.
• Hey Nebraska players, don’t get fat. Thanks.
Today’s Video of the Day is movie titles said aloud in movies. Jumanji!
Enjoy your Friday.
Follow me on Twitter.