Today’s Chorus is brought to you by political advisor and LSU alum James Carville, who must be just as excited about his school’s association with Will Lyles as I am. Also, Bill Hader does a good job aping Carville while wearing a bald wig, yelling Cajun gibberish, and shoulder-laughing.
• The State of Indiana’s occupational safety agency found Notre Dame liable for six separate violations related to the death of a student videographer on a hydraulic lift.
• CBS Sports’s Dennis Dodd catches up with new Florida OC Charlie Weis about his Gator experience thus far.
• Speaking of which, new positions were announced for last year’s hybrid Florida QBs Jordan Reed (TE) and Trey Burton (F-Back?).
• The Big 12 and Fox are speaking seriously. And the Pac-12 is sprinting the other way. Congrats, Big 12!
• ESPN’s Heather Dinich thinks you college football playoff people are big ol’ meanie dumb-dumbs.
• Ohio State coach Jim Tressel issued a non-apology to fans at an Ohio State banquet. Integrity!
• LSU paid dubious recruiting person Will Lyles $6,000 for recruiting services. It was completely legal, but could be illegal at some point. Or something.
• SI’s Bill Trocchi asks and answers Big East questions.
Today’s Video of the Day is Bill Hader talking about things. Always good enough for me.
Enjoy your Tuesday.
Follow me on Twitter.