Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Georgia alum Kyle Chandler. He was Coach Taylor on Friday Night Lights and stars in JJ Abrams’s “Super 8.” Clear eyes, etc.
• Four Auburn football players were arrested and charged with robbery. Excuse me, four FORMER Auburn players were arrested and charged with robbery. Fulmer Cup implications are here.
• It just would be the offseason without the annual Michigan State arrests — this time, though, the Spartan players tried something new and were arrested for assault and eluding police IN ASPEN. Gentlemen Spartans!
• Georgia coach Mark Richt is used to his seat being warmed by loving Georgia fans.
• ESPN’s Ted Miller examines Colorado’s depth. Sadly, he hasn’t been the same since.
• LSU is looking for an “offense,” whatever that is.
• Fox Sports’s Thayer Evans looks at the different persons of interest and trends regarding recruiting services in a four part series. You can either read it yourself or have a stripper read an audio version to you.
• Barry Switzer is surprised you’d even call what Jim Tressel did “cheating.”
• According to the Columbus Dispatch and Bob Hunter‘s giant byline picture, ESPN’s Kirk Herbstreit moved to Nashville to get away from a small percentage of Ohio State fans we’ll call “The Crazies.”
• Is Miami OT Seantrel Henderson suspended for Miami’s opener at Maryland? Yes? No? Possibly? Anyone?
• UNC CB Charles Brown, who missed the 2010 season due to the school’s mass agent-connected suspensions, will sit out the Heels’ opener before becoming eligible to play.
• The NCAA sees Yahoo!!!!! reports as “supernaturally good at uncovering NCAA violations.” I think this means Charles Robinson has heat vision, though my reading comprehension is pretty low.
• Arkansas should probably be quite good this year. Rivals has the deets. That may be the hippest sentence I’ll ever write.
• Is Connor Wood outperforming the other Texas QBs during spring practice? The view from the blimp that the Statesman’s Kirk Bohls rented indicates “possibly.”
Today’s Video of the Day is Zach Galifianakis preparing for his Mr. T sketch on SNL.
Enjoy your Monday.
Follow me on Twitter.