Today’s Chorus is brought to you by College of Saint Rose alum Jimmy Fallon, who does funnier things than I thought he would, though I’m still not entirely sure how funny he is. That made no sense.
• Ohio State‘s student paper thinks Jim Tressel should be terminated. I’m guessing their credentials may just go missing this fall.
• Rivals previews Colorado’s entry into a new conference. It’s basically, “Well they have RB Rodney Stewart, so there’s that.”
• New Maryland coach Randy Edsall is disappointed with his players’ grades. It’s March, whatever.
• Boise State blog One Bronco Nation Under God has an initial spring practice report. No report on Oklahoma ooh-ing and ahh-ing.
• SI.com uses Friend of the Verbal (FotV) George Schroeder to preview the Pac-12. Fellow FotV Andy Staples is on video with FotV Stewart Mandel and looks like he’s always holding an imaginary brisket when he speaks. Not that I’m any better, I just notice these things.
• After the Big 12 stepped in and bought 10,000 unsold Fiesta Bowl tickets, Oklahoma‘s in the black to the tune of $9,350. Ca-ching.
• Florida State blog Tomahawk Nation reviews the competitors for the open starting QB job. Behind EJ Manuel, I enjoy Clint Tricket. What? I like saying “Clint Tricket.”
• Mike Leach fans have written the “Fat Little Girlfriends Cookbook.” This is real, people.
Enjoy your Friday.
Follow me on Twitter.