Today’s Chorus is brought to you by former Tufts University student Jessica Biel. Fun Fact: I once saw her execute a perfect flip throw-in during a club soccer game like twelve years ago. More Fun Facts: Tufts is known as the Jumbos, wears baby blue, and went 1-7 last year. They basically own Hamilton.
• Oregon is willing to comply with any questions the NCAA has regarding their use of recruiting services. While they’re at it, I wouldn’t be completely against the NCAA forcing Oregon to institute quality late night food establishments on 13th St. Do what needs to be done, guys.
• ESPN’s David Ubben recaps a somewhat eventful weekend in the Big 12 (Iowa State arrests!). Excuse me, eventful for early March.
• Northwestern QB Dan Persa is still healing from his achilles injury. I have the video to prove it. Fine, ESPN’s Adam Rittenberg has the video.
• Virginia Tech went to the Orange Bowl — yaaaay!!!! Virginia Tech lost $1.6 million doing so — awwwww!!!
• CBS’s Bryan Fischer visited Rutgers and talked to coach Greg Schiano about the progress of paralyzed DT Eric LeGrand and the future of Rutgers football.
• If there’s an NFL lockout, playing on Sundays could maybe sort of become a college football option, but probably kind of.
• Tim Tebow and Urban Meyer get caught up in the forbidden dance at Disneyworld.
• Washington players have been exercising. Good idea, guys.
• Rivals’s Mike Huguenin (pronounced An-der-son) looks at problematic 2011 defensive position situations.
• Virginia fans took Wiz Khalifa’s “Black and Yellow” and made it “Blue and Orange.” It’s so much worse than you think it is.
• A former Auburn basketball player also threw his proverbial rap hat into the ring with a Toomer’s Corner video. I get that people want to express their feelings through music, but wher are the emo and/or rockabilly versions?
Today’s Video of the Day is “The President’s Speech.”
Enjoy your Monday.
Follow me on Twitter here.