Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Yale dropout Claire Danes. You know what they didn’t invent at Yale? The Facebook. And yes, I just saw The Social Network again, why?
I’m warning you now, though, your favorite older columnists will or have already turned into Helen Lovejoy over the ordeal.
• Northwestern QB Dan Persa is healing. Woo.
• Michigan blog “Maize ‘n Brew” debriefs the Rich Rodriguez era.
• Auburn lost around $600,000 on the BCS Championship game. Shouldn’t have bet the over, guys.
• John Bond, the former Mississippi State QB in the middle of the Cecil/Cam Newton ordeal says the recently-released audiotape is “not authentic.” Dun dun DUNNNN.
• Washington RB John Fogerson was arrested Thursday for marijuana possession and resisting arrest. And by that I mean he ran away. Brave.
• CBS Sports columnists pick their favorite stadiums. The Coliseum comes in at number ten, which tells me that nobody CBS Sports has never been to The Coliseum. Expensive/inconvenient parking! No comfort! Bad sight lines! Top ten!
• EDSBS Fulmer Cup Update? EDSBS Fulmer Cup Update!
Today’s Video of the Day is the new video for the The Strokes single “Under Cover of Darkness.” Beyond it being a good song, it was a good reminder that music videos somehow still exist.
Enjoy your Friday.
Follow me on Twitter.