He is a graduate of the University of Ottowa and Today’s Chorus sponsor. Who is Alex Trebek? (see what I did there?)
• Purdue WR Keith Smith has been denied a sixth year of eligibility.
• EDSBS’s Spencer Hall is terrified/mildly aroused (terrifoused?) at the new Nick Saban statue that will soon be found on Alabama’s campus.
• The Wall Street Journal is intrigued by SEC oversigning. My favorite sentence? “Sometimes, however, the math simply goes awry.”
• Michigan QB Denard Robinson appeared on Jeopardy! last night. For realsies.
• Ditto for ESPN’s Ted Miller and the Pac-12.
• Was Cam Newton in the room when Cecil Newton was allegedly recorded on tape talking about pricing? I have no idea.
• Stanford‘s just cruising along, thanks.
• Rivals’s Tom Dienhart puts together a (99% west coast-free!) dream team staff. His two DL dream team coaches were the front line of defenses that finished 7th in the Pac-10 and 7th in the SEC against the run last year. Wonderful.
Today’s Video of the Day is Jimmy Kimmel guiding supremely attractive women onto exercise balls. And then they hump the balls.
Enjoy your Tuesday.