Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Maryland alum Jim Henson, the late creator of the Muppets. I don’t doubt for a second that he’d like the Terps’ new uniforms.
• CBS’s Dennis Dodd looks at the BCS’s tax-exempt status. Crap, The Solid Verbal may be next.
• Iowa WR Marvin McNutt will miss spring practice after having both shoulder and thumb surgery. I’m assuming an Iowa player missing time without the reason including the word “test” is a relief.
• The NFL Scouting Combine is ongoing. Here are some top performers. Surf around for all times. Man, I miss using the word “surf” when talking about the Interwebz.
• Miami AD Kirby Hocutt is leaving for the same position at Texas Tech. He blames his family. Harsh.
• The trees at Auburn’s Toomer’s Corner have a fightin’ chance. Now I’m imagining trees fighting each other, and it … is … AWESOME.
• Georgia RB Washaun Ealey has been reinstated after two weeks. Possibly the most crucial two weeks of the college football year.
• Want to know what’s going on with Penn State QB Rob Bolden and him possibly transferring? This video of him offers few answers.
• Maryland has new uniforms that may or may not look like tight racing jumpsuits.
• Florida State blog Tomahawk Nation takes a statistical look at 2010’s first-year defensive coordinators. East Carolina‘s got some ‘splainin to do. Or they’re just not good at the whole “defense” thing.
• Rivals looks at ten offseason offensive line storylines. That sentence was more difficult to type than I anticipated when I started.
Today’s Video of the Day is the preview for Riverdale, a non-existant Archie movie.
Enjoy your Monday.