Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Brooklyn Decker, whose husband is a Nebraska fan. The B1G Ten just got an attractiveness boost!
• The NCAA Rules Committee is recommending new rules. You know now that I think about it, I was having a little too much time watching college football.
• EDSBS’s Spencer Hall helps Jadeveon Clowney pick a school. All class, all the time, that Hall.
• SmartFootball’s Chris Brown looks at red-zone options for pass first, airraid offenses. Smart.
• ESPN’s Ted Miller gets a Colorado primer from ESPN’s David Ubben. Writing “Colorado primer” makes me think it’s either a crazy sexual act or the best sandwich nobody’s heard of.
• ESPN’s Ubben also speaks with Big 12 (10) commissioner Dan Beebe. He never mentions Ty’s sound effect. Weak.
• SI.com’s Andy Staples writes that high school football 7on7 camps and tournaments are inching closer and closer to basketball’s AAU system. But with pink socks.
• SportsbyBrooks reviews Alabama LB/asst head coach Sal Sunseri‘s recruiting techniques.
KTBS (Shreveport) reporter Rick Rowe produced a four-part special on the recruitment of DE prospect Jermauria Rasco (featuring Sunseri).
• Ole Miss coach Houston Nutt definitely doesn’t oversign recruiting classes. Oh wait, I wrote that sentence incorrectly. Can YOU figure out where?
• Unless he gets PAID to play baseball, Nebraska QB signee Bubba Starling plans to play football. Sounds about right.
Today’s Video of the Day is a nine year old from Tanzania recapping “Commando.” Only way it should be.
Enjoy your Friday.