Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Jennifer Aniston. She didn’t go to college, but she did appear on NC State alum Zach Galifianakis’s talk show. That’s good enough.
• CBS Sports’s Dennis Dodd wonders why the ACC can put so many players in the NFL but can’t win BCS games. He also frames the column around Al Groh, but doesn’t make the “Sub-par coaches keep big jobs” point. Oops.
• Ole Miss WR Jesse Grandy is transferring to be closer to home.
• The Pac 12 is having issues acquiring Pac12.com. Because of a Tupac Shakur fan. Of course.
• SEC QB positions are available. Ole Miss is expected to bring in Hezekiah Masoli, Jeremiah’s twin brother with slightly different facial hair.
• Virginia lost backup RB Torrey Mack to academics. This is crucial information.
• ESPN’s Chris Low “kicks it” with SEC commissioner Mike Slive. Word.
• Scout looks at some names of note from the Class of 2012. It includes somebody named “Gunner.” I’m all in.
• SI.com’s Stewart Mandel is excited to see what Notre Dame can do with top-shelf DL talent. Me? I’m excited for a new era of 9-3 Notre Dame teams getting to BCS games over more deserving 11-1 teams. Woo!
• Nebraska has an offensive coordinator. His name is Shawn Watson. The Lincoln Journal Star has chosen to profile a potential replacement. Cold.
Today’s Video of the Day is a trick shot (throw) mixtape from Johnny McEntee. It serves almost no football purpose, but neither does UCLA and we still love watching them.
Enjoy your Wednesday.