Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Cameron Diaz, everyone’s new favorite popcorn dispenser. Diaz did not attend an institution of higher learning. I see nothing wrong with this.
• Tennessee S Janzen Jackson “withdrew” from school to address personal issues. Vols coach Derek Dooley appears to expect him to be back at some point.
Yahoo!!!!!!!’s Dr. Saturday examines the legacy of Lane Kiffin’s Tennessee class.
• UCLA rescinded its DC job offer to Rocky Seto after he posted the good news on Facebook. UCLA fans then rushed to create fake Rick Neuheisel accounts and post “I’m still the head coach!”
• Georgia RB Washaun Ealey is suspended from all team activities. (checks watch) Right on time.
• ESPN’s David Ubben speaks with Texas Tech coach Tommy Tuberville about Red Raider recruiting. Yes, it’s the offseason.
• Ohio State recruit Chris Carter will not be charged for fondling. Whew.
• Scout looks at which incoming freshmen could have the most dramatic immediate impact with their respective teams. You won’t believe this, but they all have five stars next to their names.
• Former Miami coach Randy Shannon will reportedly interview for the now-vacant DC job at Maryland. The right way.
Today’s Video of the Day is the greatest slip n’ slide ever created. Its slipperiness allows you to slide. Brilliant!
Enjoy your Tuesday.