Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Oklahoma alumnus Olivia Munn. I could be wrong, but head to head, I’m going with the Sooner recruiting class of 2011 to outlast Munn’s NBC show, “Perfect Couples.”
• Rich Rodriguez talks about his time in Ann Arbor with CBS’s Dennis Dodd. If you can believe it, he’s a bit defensive. See what I did there? Nailed it.
• Alabama had a dance team girl retrieve faxed-in letters of intent during Alabama’s live video stream Wednesday. She was wearing her uniform and is attractive. Dun dun DUN.
• Nebraska coach Bo Pelini celebrated the Huskers’ great class on Signing Day by not holding a press conference and getting rid of some the staff members that brought in the 2011 class. Buzzkill.
• Florida QBs Trey Burton and Jordan Reed are no longer QBs in OC Charlie Weis’s offense.
• Undecided QB recruit Jacoby Brissett (West Palm Beach, FL) is rumored to be announcing for Florida tonight. And he would be a QB in OC Charlie Weis‘s offense.
• UCLA QB Kevin Prince is still hurt. I copy/pasted that sentence from an item in October.
• The list of players invited to the NFL Combine has been released. Upon first glance, I noticed the oversight of no Lafayette Leopards. They’ll make you pay, NFL, they’ll make you pay.
• ESPN’s CFB bloggers analyze the recruiting cycle for the various teams and conferences they cover. I now know BYU has an incoming OT named Ryker Mathews, who is now my favorite incoming BYU OT.
• ESPN’s Mark Schlabach has updated his too-early Top 25 after Signing Day. We can now all exhale.
• ESPN/ABC analyst Bob Griese retired from broadcasting after a 30 year career calling games. Now it’s just time to relax and enjoy life. And tacos.
• Touted 2011 OT recruit Cyrus Kouandjio still doesn’t know where he’s going to sign. I say we give the kid a break — have you ever had ONLY two years to make A decision. Exactly, back off.
• The Class of 2011 is soooooo earlier this week. SB Nation’s Andy Hutchins looks to 2012.
• Auburn has behind-the-scenes video from Wednesday. Gene Chizik is a RIOT.
• Ditto for Illinois, though it appears there may have been technological snafus. Yeah, I said “snafus.”
• New SDSU coach Rocky Long is not a fan of BYU.
• Mitch Mustain will NOT be charged with selling prescription narcotics. Whew.
Today’s Video of the Day is a guy wakeboarding through cranberries. Damnit, now I need some Ocean Spray.
Enjoy your Friday.