Today’s Chorus is brought to you by William and Mary alumnus Patton Oswalt. The Tribe went 8-4 and pretty much run the Colonial Conference. And I think Oswalt is funnier than other Tribe alumnus Mike Tomlin.
• There’s a rumor going around that Mike Leach could be Oklahoma State’s new offensive coordinator. ESPN’s David Ubben examines that rumor.
• Nebraska and Taylor Martinez‘s dad Casey ended their apparel licensing deal. Casey Martinez claims he initiated discussions, as he’s already made hundreds of millions of dollars from the deal and didn’t want to be a distraction to his son. Or that’s not it at all.
• UCLA’s LT Sean Sheller was granted a sixth year of eligibility — not because of a previous injury, the NCAA just felt bad for UCLA. Ok that’s not true at all.
• Yahoo!!!!!!!’s Dr. Saturday examines winning percentage and recruiting rankings. It goes pretty much as expected.
• Former touted USC WR Brice Butler is transferring, a Trojan rite of passage.
• Michigan coach Brady Hoke has started strong on the recruiting trail. In looking at Hoke, I’m not sure there’s any other way. He’s large.
Today’s Video of the Day is Patton Oswalt telling a barf bag story on Conan. Exquisite.
Enjoy your Thursday.