Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Mila Kunis, who was NOT nominated for an Academy Award this morning. This is clearly the next best thing.
• Utah State and San Jose State may or may not be joining the Mountain West. Game changer.
• Former USC RB Stafon Johnson is suing USC for being negligent at the time of his weightlifting neck/throat injury. In situations like these, nobody really wins. Oh, except the lawyers, they definitely do. Fight on!!
• SEC coaches oversign. We know this. SI.com’s Andy Staples isn’t a fan of the fake NCAA bylaw that fails to prevent this from continuing.
• A UConn donor hates the Huskies’ athletic director and wants his millions back. I’m not positive, but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t work like that.
• SI.com’s Andrew Perloff drops a good ol’ fashioned mock draft. Blaine Gabbert is #1 on his board (and Cam Newton 10th), which means “only ran out of the shotgun” is officially dead as a fake QB criticism.
Today’s Video of the Day is, in honor of the ongoing Australian Open, a collection of unfortunate racquet and net bloopers. Nobody’s balls are safe.
Enjoy your Tuesday.