Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Brittany Snow, who is on some new NBC legal show. She has no alma mater. Two strikes, but I’m not sure I care.
• CBS’s Dennis Dodd profiles the nation’s richest non-bowl team.
• Ohio State coach Jim Tressel has cred coming out of his vest, yo.
• Everything you ever wanted to know about USC’s NCAA appeal.
• ESPN’s CFB bloggers make up to-do lists for their respective conferences. Job #1 for the SEC? Finally stop being so bashful about showing conference pride.
• A Texas appeals court threw out Mike Leach’s breach of contract lawsuit against Texas Tech.
• TCU safeties coach Chad Glasgow is Texas Tech’s new defensive coordinator.
• 2 Live Crew’s Uncle Luke is the new DC at Miami Northwestern High School. This can only end well.
• Arkansas is building new facilities to the tune of $35 million. Woooooooo Piggggggg Players Lounge.
• The Wiz (now in full color Comic Sans!) has conference bowl records against the spread and straight up. Did I mention the Comic Sans?
• With National Signing Day around the corner, Scout has its final “Scout 300” and Rivals its “Rivals 100.” Just know that by clicking around, you’re only further hurting the feelings of every poor kid that tried to block Jadeveon Clowney.
• Georgia received two blue chip commitments yesterday. They both seemed excited about the prospect of playing for a team with a disappointing ceiling.
Today’s Video of the Day features two cellists hammering out “Smooth Criminal.” Culture!
Enjoy your Friday.