Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Pawnee, Indiana’s Ron Swanson. Back tonight! Which reminds me, I need breakfast.
• Wisconsin may lose their offensive coordinator Paul Chryst to Jim Harbaugh and the 49ers. This is now slow inching towards giant white offensive lineman porn.
• This year’s TCU–Boise State game may get moved from Fort Worth to Boise. Just because screw you TCU, that’s why.
• Yahoo!!!!!!!!’s Tom Dienhart confirmed that former Louisville coach Steve Kragthorpe will take over as LSU’s offensive coordinator.
• A Mississippi State cheerleader appeared in Playboy and has now spoken about it with SB Nation. It’s all very exciting.
• QB Zach Mettenberger went to Georgia. Then he transferred. Now he’s going to LSU. And he looks like this.
• It’s the offseason, a perfect time for a refresher on EDSBS‘s Fulmer Cup rules and regulations.
• Texas Tech needed to drop one non-conference game to make room for a ninth Big 12 game, and, I hope you’re sitting down for this, they dropped a road game at TCU.
• SI.com’s Stewart Mandel spoke with Mike Leach and explains why Leach’s baggage (as long as it exists) will stand in the way of future employment.
• The Oregon cheerleaders shot a calendar. The Wiz has video.
Today’s Video of the Day is Aziz Ansari’s version of the Parks and Recreation intro. I like this show.
Enjoy your Thursday.