Today’s Chorus is brought to you by the Iron Sheik, who, until proven otherwise by Nick Fairley, will always be Earth’s #1 suplex artist.
• Auburn QB Cam Newton is entering the draft, because that’s what mercenaries do — four uniforms in four years.
• Michigan QB Denard Robinson is returning to Michigan after considering his post-Hoke hire options. Smart.
• Stanford hired their OC/RB coach David Shaw to take over as head coach. Looks like they ignored my letters begging for Walt Harris to get a second chance.
• UConn hired longtime Syracuse coach Paul Pasqualoni to be their next head coach. There are riots in the streets of North Nobodycaresville.
• ESPN’s Adam Rittenberg spoke to new Michigan coach Brady Hoke.
• ESPN’s CFB bloggers have all-bowl teams. The big takeaway I had was learning that Tulsa has a LB named Curnelius Arnick.
• Kentucky WR (and Hildenbrandt favorite) Randall Cobb is entering the NFL Draft. RIP Wild Cobb.
• ESPN’s Joe Schad is reporting that Auburn DT Nick Fairley is declaring for the NFL Draft. Expect an on-stage Goodell suplex.
• According to his father, Michigan QB Tate Forcier (possibly) wants to stay in Ann Arbor.
• Dear degenerate gamblers, 2011 national champion odds are out.
• A handy list from SI.com of all the early draft entries (so far). Hm, they seemed to have missed Cal QB Brock Mansion…
• The Wiz has your bowl ratings superguide.
Today’s Video of the Day is a commercial for Google’s science fair. There’s also French singing.
Enjoy your Friday.