Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Orange Bowl color analyst Jon Gruden. THIS GUY was a backup QB for Dayton in the early 80s.
• Stanford shellacked Virginia Tech last night in the Orange Bowl. QB Andrew Luck was accurate, the line opened up gigantic running lanes, and coach Jim Harbaugh ducked questions about his future and asked that reporters please RESPECT THE PROCESS.
The Detroit Free Press is reporting Harbaugh’s future will come down to Stanford and the NFL — no Michigan plans.
In pro-Virginia Tech news, QB Tyrod Taylor did this.
• Iowa RB Adam Robinson has been dismissed by Iowa. This comes after (wait for it…) he was arrested on marijuana possession charges. Who knows what kind of societal dangers he could’ve presented on MARIJUANA!!*
*Of course I have no idea if this is specifically why he was kicked off the team, he could also have been an awful human to everybody around him.
• LSU RB Stevan Ridley has been academically cleared to play in Friday’s Cotton Bowl. LSU‘s offense is expected to remain free of any direction or identity.
• The Big 10 was swept on Saturday. This video probably doesn’t make it any easier, midwesterners.
• USC coach Lane Kiffin is boring and “unemotional.” And?
• If you believe outstanding MS Paint comics, Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops may have sent his rival’s best coach to Florida.
• Former BYU OC Robert Anae will now run the offense for Mike Stoops at Arizona. I assume loudly.
• Pitt has to hire a coach. And, uh, soon.
• Yahoo!!!!!’s Tom Dienhart looks at how Oregon and Auburn may react to not playing for five weeks.
Today’s Video of the Day features Top Gear launching a Mini Cooper over a ski jump. Of course it is.
Enjoy your Tuesday + Sugar Bowl!