Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Kelly Kapowski. Why? Because Chip Kelly is your AP Coach of the Year and his name has Kelly in it. Shouldn’t even have to explain these anymore.
• The Cardinals may have been able to ultimately stop Southern Miss, but they didn’t stop this ridiculous catch by QB Austin Davis. Yes, QB.
The band was unimpressed.
• Utah WR Devonte Christopher flipped the script and called Boise State “Girlse State.” I see what you did there!
• LSU RB Stevan Ridley was ruled academically ineligible to play in the Cotton Bowl. Advanced Biomedical Engineering is a BITCH.
• Tennessee coach Derek Dooley is still getting a handle on Facebook. Accidentally poking every SEC coach is no way to make friends.
• Assistant coaches who perform well are making good money. Also, assistant coaches at Texas are making good money.
• Oregon’s Chip Kelly is the AP Coach of the Year. Clearly emotionally overwhelmed, Kelly issued a touching statement of, “So?”
• Nobody really wants to travel to mediocre bowl games (redundant, I know).
• Penn State coach Joe Paterno turned 84 yesterday. What? WHAT? WHATTTTT?????
Today’s Video of the Day is a song from The Lonely Island and Akon. They say “penis” a lot and Blake Lively is there. Woo.
Enjoy your Wednesday + Las Vegas Bowl.