Today’s Chorus is brought to you by UCLA alumnus Sean Astin, aka Rudy, aka the guy from Encino Man, aka a hobbit of some sort. I imagine even Rudy isn’t thrilled with Rick Neuheisel’s wily offseason panic-fest.
He has yet to take a sip.
• Oh and Mike Leach will be the Terps’ next coach. Or he won’t. Either way.
• Three bowls happened. Yahoo!!!!! has the specifics.
• Troy‘s punter looks a bit different. Or the same if you’re a punter who could also be a bouncer and/or paper towel spokesmodel.
• It now appears that Tennessee DC Justin WIlcox is the favorite to replace Will Muschamp as Texas’s defensive coordinator. Big wristband to fill.
• New Miami coach Al Golden is retaining some of former coach Randy Shannon’s assistants.
• UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel doesn’t even know the meaning of retaining. Ok, he probably does, but he also knows the meaning of “scapegoat” and “turd-polishing.”
• Oklahoma RB Roy Finch will miss the Fiesta Bowl with a stress fracture in his foot. The injury that RB DeMarco Murrary will suffer is still to be determined.
• Iowa DC Norm Parker, who missed a good part of the year due to some health issues (including having his foot amputated) will be back next season. Big time.
• Touted prep QB and one time Miami commit Teddy Bridgewater (all-name lock) will be taking his talents to Louisville.
• Auburn will definitely win the national championship. Just ask a local sporting goods stores.
• BYU killed UTEP. And one Cougar assistant brought a winning attitude to his nose.
Today’s Video of the Day is a victory for large men everywhere. Ohmigod he’s gonna go!!
Enjoy your Monday.