In part one of The Solid Verbal’s season preview extravaganza, Ty and Dan break down teams 33 through 40 according to the F/+ preseason college football rankings.
– Fanly – Download the Fanly app now from the App Store. It’s the only sports app you’ll ever need.
– Touch of Modern – Get the gadgets that’ll make you James Bond-cool.
– NextIssue – Visit NextIssue.com/Verbal for a 30-day free trial
Ty and Stewart Mandel from Fox Sports sift through some college football questions from the internet and chat about under-the-radar storylines for the upcoming season, conference media days, Big 12 fan bases, culture at Florida State and more. Plus, a conversation on whether “All The Small Things” is an elite pop punk song.
Ty and Dan devise a ratings system and scientifically rank the Power 5 conferences based on quarterback competence, contenders, depth and coaching. Plus, Dan’s advice for wedding planners and the Ty Hildenbrandt romantic playbook.
Ty and Dan are joined by SB Nation’s Ryan Nanni to break down proper tailgating etiquette, methods and menus in preparation for the 2015 season.
– TouchOfModern.com – Visit TouchOfModern.com today for design-focused products that tell a story!
– NextIssue.com – Visit NextIssue.com/Verbal today for a 30-day free trial!
Ty and Dan answer questions about college football newbies, or “n00bs,” headed into the college football season and hand out some free advice on new life experiences.
Ty plays host as Dan and Bruce Feldman duke it out in a battle of auditory wits in the first ever edition of Game That Tune, where fight songs and other notable college football sounds are slowed down, sped up and pitch-shifted for maximum discomfort.
– PlayYourCourt.com – Visit http://www.playyourcourt.com/solid today for $10 off your first tennis lesson!
Ty and Dan ease into July 4th weekend with a casual question and answer session, addressing questions on Kevin Hogan’s staying power, “Quadruple-A” coaches, SEC darkhorses, and much more.
Ty and Dan channel their inner Jim Cramer and give out college football stock tips with help from an assortment of expert sound bytes from the last several seasons. Ladies and gentlemen, it’s time to play Schad Money.
– TouchOfModern.com – Visit TouchOfModern.com today for unique, designed focused products… with a story!
– NextIssue – Visit NextIssue.com/Verbal today for a free 30-day free trial with the Netflix of magazines.
Ty and Dan invite SI.com’s Andy Staples onto the show for the first ever installment of The Blame Game, a spirited contest in which players match up college coaches with their depressingly similar postgame comments.
- DraftKings.com – Use the promo code SOLID for free entry in an MLB one-day fantasy league
- TouchOfModern.com – Visit TouchOfModern.com today, because tomorrow, it’ll be different.
Dan is joined by Spencer Hall and Ryan Nanni of EDSBS and the Shutdown Fullcast to fill out a confidence pool and discuss controversial summer aquatic topics.
Ty and Dan rely completely on a listener-created Google Doc to run through a list of weird wagers for the upcoming college football season. Plus, some early news on last week’s Fantasy Draft and depressing news about late night programming.
– NextIssue: Visit nextissue.com/verbal for a 30-day free trial
– Touch of Modern: Visit touchofmodern.com to feel cool like James Bond!
Ty and Dan hold an impromptu draft and compile fantasy rosters of the coolest, weirdest and dumbest things in college football, all in hopes of earning the most points in a non-existent scoring system.