Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Goddard College graduate William H. Macy. I miss Fargo. I think I’m going to go watch Fargo.
• Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops got PAID.
• Stanford LB Shayne Skov is out for the season after tearing his ACL vs Arizona Saturday. Sad mohawk.
• UCLA will start Richard Brehaut vs Oregon State. Apparently, despite warnings from concerned fans everywhere, this game will still happen.
• Yahoo!!!!!!’s Dan Wetzel thinks it’s time for Notre Dame to go conference HAM on college football.
• The Sugar Bowl has been a-bribin’.
• South Carolina received a notice of allegations outlining alleged illegal player benefits.
• ESPN‘s bloggers reminisce about the weekend that was. Again, probably the best Road Test Weekend EVER.
• SB Nation’s Bill Connelly aligns conference pods and draws comparisons to politicians. It’s all too much for me to handle at once.
Today’s Video of the Day is a simple remix of movies to include Tom Selleck’s mustache. I’m fine with this.
Enjoy your Tuesday.
***Follow me on Twitter.***