Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Wisconsin graduate and Workaholics star Anders Holm. He’s clearly excited about the (possible) prospect of Russell Wilson moving to Madison.
• CBS Sports’s Dennis Dodd thinks if Bill Stewart stays in Morgantown, things will be uncomfortable all around. YUP.
• Former Ohio St RB Maurice Clarett blamed the school’s recent problems on the general culture of the Buckeyes and Columbus.
• Yahoo!!!!!’s Dan Wetzel explains why the Ohio State case is worse than USC’s. See! I can read headlines.
• Former Tennessee coach Phillip Fulmer isn’t openly saying he wants the open Tennessee AD job, he’s just making it clear to an ESPN reporter that he’s open to it. Or something.
• Sometimes, he that they call “LSUFreek” misses on one of his GIFs. The other 100% of the time, gold comes spewing out.
• This is a picture of Mike Bellamy, incoming Clemson RB. He’s whatever not-bright is.
• ESPNU released their 2012 ESPNU 150. #138 is a dandy.
• Is heralded Ohio St freshman QB Braxton Miller the man to immediately take over the Buckeyes? Maybe!
• Football Study Hall stares at Michigan and kinda wishes Rich Rod just would’ve hired a better defensive coordinator.
• Wake Forest is down two defensive starters. I’m guessing they couldn’t really afford this.
• Adult Swim got in their shot at Ohio State. Pure elegance.
Today’s Video of the Day is the next big thing. Or the next icy, weird thing. Coning.
Enjoy your Thursday.
***Follow me on Twitter.***