Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Whitney Cummings, Penn graduate and awesomely mean comedian with two shows getting picked up for the fall. Not bad.
• CBS Sports new guy Brett McMurphy profiles Northwestern coach Pat Fitzgerald, modern hand-holding enthusiast.
• Miami will lose their most appropriately-named Hurricane, RB Storm Johnson, to a transfer request. Apparently the backfield was too crowded for him. Awww.
• The latest on (alleged) Toomer’s Corner tree poisoner, Harvey Updyke. No feds for you.
• The Columbus Dispatch profiles Gene Marsh, Jim Tressel‘s esteemed attorney. I’m betting he’s used the word “dagnabbit” in the last 24 hours.
• MGoBlog imagines the possibilities if Michigan can simply get their turnover margin to … “mediocre.” This is what John Lennon was talking about the whole time.
• ESPN’s Chris Low looks at the toughest three-game stretches on the SEC schedule.
• ESPN’s David Ubben has a friendly sitdown with ESPNU’s Tom Luginbill to get the skinny on Texas A&M. Verdict: They’re doing aiiiiiggghhhtttt.
• ESPN’s Brian Bennett has BIG TEN MEETING NOTES. Game changer.
• A bunch of coaches discuss their favorite stats. Turnover margin is the cool kid here.
Today’s Video of the Day keeps with this week’s trailer theme and is Fox’s new animated Jonah Hill show, Allen Gregory. Given how bad most of the pilots look It’s almost weird to enjoy new network content.
Enjoy your Wednesday.
***Follow me on Twitter.***